YEAR-END Edition - Box Collage Workshop
Start the year inspired.
This special edition workshop will include a journalling session to take stock of the year, and help you set your vision for 2022. Discover what really matters to you and make it your vision for 2022. Step into the new year with fresh anticipation.
Experience the art of collaging, making unexpected things come together in a beautiful way. We will be journalling, painting, cutting and assembling. Create your artwork from scratch, allowing the process to speak to you. Let your hands work and your heart be refreshed.
Take home your very own artwork that will be a powerful visual reminder of the words that will shape you in the year ahead. No prior experience in art is required!
1. Reflection and Journalling. Taking stock of the year.
2. Watercolour exploration and techniques.
3. Cutting, composing and assembling your box collage.
Date: 27 Dec 2021, Monday
Time: 2pm - 5.30pm (3.5 hours)
Location: 195 Pearl's Hill Terrace #02-38C
This workshop will be conducted by Joanne, the founder of The Letter J Supply.
As someone who has been through a long valley season, she now hopes to use the process of art-making as a way to help others nourish their souls. In carving time out to create with our hands, we re-discover the beauty of our true selves. Let's find our way back to the joy of child-like creation :)
Some things to take note of:
- All the materials and tools will be provided during the session, including Artist's Grade watercolour.
- You will get to bring home your own completed artwork in a custom-made wooden box and a watercolour palette.
- Please note this is not a calligraphy workshop.
- A minimum of number of pax is required for the workshop to run. You will be informed and given a full refund 3 days before the class if we do not meet the minimum number.
- Once payment is made, no refund or replacement class will be given unless there are new Covid restrictions.
- Class will be kept to a maximum of 10 pax to adhere to safe distancing.