• What are the modes of payment?
We accept Paypal via the website. For Paynow and Payla, please contact us at
• How long will the order take to reach me?
Our orders will be shipped within 5 business days, should you have an urgent order please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customised orders will take 2 weeks.
• How much is local delivery?
All items in Singapore are sent via courier service to your doorstep to avoid any damage in the goods.
Framed items will be sent via courier. Please ensure that there is someone to receive the item at the indicated address.
• Do you accept international orders?
Yes. Please contact us for rates - email@example.com
• How are the items packaged?
Flat goods are packaged in envelopes.
• Would you be able to accommodate more words past the word limit?
No, because the maximum number of words have been intentionally decided for achieving a balanced composition.
• What is the customisation process?
1. Under the 'customisation' tab, select the style of artwork - 'Brush writing', 'Pointed pen Calligraphy'.
2. Choose options and fill in details
3. Wait for an email with three variations of the artwork and make your final selection.
4. The chosen artwork will be couriered to you.
• How long does customisation take?
2 weeks including delivery via courier service.
• What is the difference between original art pieces and prints?
‘Original art pieces’ are individually painted while ‘prints’ are printed on lightly textured paper.
• What kind of frames do you use?
Our frames are exclusive to The Letter J Supply and handcrafted with solid wood.
• Do you accept commissioned work/ on-site calligraphy services?
Yes please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org
• What are your exchange policies?
Every piece of work has been carefully checked and packaged to avoid any damages. However if the item is received with damages, please email us and we will send you another piece.
• Is gift wrapping an option?All custom orders are gift-wrapped. Prints are packaged in an envelope.